The key findings of the survey data are as follows:
- 18 organisations in the TP+ area took part in the survey.
- 1,979 valid responses were received from TP+ commuters.
- 2015 saw us achieve a participation rate of 36% of the potential TP+ survey population.
- 7 organisations with the TP+ area recorded a participation rate of over 50%.
- 1 TP+ area employer recorded an impressive drive alone figure of less than 31%.
- The average distance travelled to work by those surveyed was 15.3 miles which is similar to the 2014 figure.
A full copy of the report is available on the TP+ website.