- The 905 runs every 30 minutes Monday to Sunday.
- Cambridge Science Park and Cambridge Regional College are only served Monday to Friday until 19:00.
- The route operates within the Science Park on a hail and ride basis until permanent stops can be located. Those wishing to board must clearly indicate this to the driver in a safe place and those wanting to leave the bus must ring the bell in plenty of time.
- A new timetable will operate on the route from January 10 to improve service reliability. Find out more at stagecoachbus.com
- Double deck buses operate on this route so bikes must be folded, bagged and kept with you at all times.
- The return journey between Bedford and Cambridge costs £11.75.
The 905 bus route was launched by Stagecoach in August 2020, replacing route x5 between Bedford and Cambridge. Key points includes:
Cowley Rd Proposed...
Green End Rd...
TP+ Electric Vehicle Event
Pedestrian & Cycle...
Walk to Work2...
Walk to Work1...