Changes to the A route:
- The A route now operate both long and short journeys, with the long journeys following the current route from St Ives to Trumpington Park and Ride
- The new short journeys running from Cambridge to Trumpington Park and Ride via Cambridge Railway Station and the Biomedical Campus.
- Route A Monday-Saturday daytime buses operate every 20 minutes, and every 10 minutes at peak times to accommodate commuters during these popular hours.
- The V5 route, connecting Godmanchester and Hinchingbrooke, now benefit from a later evening service.
- Route C has been temporarily suspended due to the school summer holidays and will resume in September.
- Due to changes to Covid restrictions, the bus stopping locations in Cambridge City Centre has been amended.
- The temporary bus stops on Emmanuel Road, which were introduced to aid social distancing, has been removed.
For the latest information and timetables, please visit here.