- The service operates between Bedford and Cambridge via St Neots and Cambourne and connects to the x5 service at Bedford Bus Station. Passengers can buy a transfer ticket which allows them to transfer onto the x5 service without paying twice.
- The service operates on a 30 minute frequency Monday-Sunday.
- The CSP and CRC are only served Monday-Friday until 19:00.
- The route is initially operating on a hail and ride basis around the CSP. Those wishing to board must clearly indicate this to the driver in a safe place and those wanting to leave the bus must ring the bell in plenty of time.
- Double deck buses operate on this route with high back and more comfortable seats.
- The return journey between Cambridge and Bedford costs £11.75.
For the timetable, please visit here.