- Milton Park & Ride: buses will operate every 10 minutes Monday-Sunday daytimes and every 20 minutes after 18:00.
- Route 905: Monday-Friday frequency will be increased from hourly to every 30 minutes.
- Route A: This route will extend to serve St Ives Morrison’s via the Burrell Road industrial estate.
- Route A & B: Buses will operate Monday-Saturday every 20 minutes throughout the day (30 minutes on Sunday)
- Route C: will return to operation between Huntingdon and Cambridge via St Ives. Buses will operate Monday-Friday every 10 minutes at peak times only. Student travelling to Long Road Sixth Form College are advised to use C service where possible as this will be operated by double-deck buses and have a larger capacity than the single deck B service.
Busway A/B/C combines to provide the following frequencies between St Ives and Cambridge:
- 5 minutes peak time-frequency Monday-Friday
- 10 minutes off-peak frequency Monday-Friday
- 10 minutes daytime frequency on Saturday
- 15 minutes daytime frequency on Sunday
If travelling for reasons other than education, please avoid travelling at peak school travel times if possible (06:00-09:00 & 15:00-16:30). For more information, please visit here.