- More buses to and from Huntingdon at peak/college times.
- Route C will be extended to and from Huntingdon to give the greater capacity for route B passengers.
- Routes A and B will continue through the city. Single deck A and B buses will continue to run every 20 minutes along their current routes.
- Route C buses will now begin their journey at Huntingdon Bus Station and will remain double deck operated to provide additional capacity every 10 minutes.
- There will be a bus to Cambridge from St Ives, Ramsey Road every 5 minutes when routes A, B and C are combined.
Following changes will be made at afternoon peak times:
- Routes A, B and C will combine to provide a 5 minute frequency from Cambridge.
- More buses will start from Long Road and some Route C buses will extend to Huntingdon.
For the latest busway changes, please visit here and the new timetable here.