• a new travel hub near the A11/A1307/A505 to give more opportunity for sustainable travel in addition to the existing Babraham Road Park & Ride,
• a new public transport link between the A11 and the Cambridge Biomedical Campus via Sawston, Stapleford and Great Shelford, which the GCP consulted on in 2018, and
• new shared-use paths.
There are three options for the travel hub location:
- Site A – west of the A11 and north of the route of the old Cambridge - Haverhill railway with access from the A505.
- Site B – between Babraham and the A11 with access from the A1307.
- Site C – north of Little Abington, with access from the A1307 opposite the existing Four Went Ways service station junction.