- Go for a walk after you eat lunch. Convince your co-workers to come along, the extra motivation and company.
- If your workplace has a gym, use it before or after work.
- Use resistance tubes at your desk.
- Wear a pedometer to monitor your climb to 10,000 steps per day.
- Always take the stairs over the elevator.
- Walk everywhere. Hand deliver in-house messages instead of emailing and walk instead of taking the car for local errands.
- Schedule your exercise. Make it an appointment and stick to it.
- Stretch every hour to prevent stiff muscles, back and neck pain.
Find ways to add activity in to your busy routine. If you have the motivation, you will do it!