- You must wear a face-covering throughout your journey unless you are exempt.
- Use the Stagecoach Bus App's Space Checker feature to check how busy the bus is likely to be and to identify the quietest travel times.
- Allow extra time for the journey as capacity is limited on board, to allow for safe social distancing.
- Contactless payment methods on all of our services and encourage passengers to use contactless or have the correct change where possible.
- We undertake daily deep cleans on our vehicles and pay special attention to key touchpoints such as handrails, bells, seats and poles. Our drivers have also been provided with their own cleaning kits and sanitiser to enable them to carry out cab and saloon cleans at layover points.
BBC radio Cambridgeshire also visited Stagecoach Fenstanton depot in October to film behind the scenes of the depot and find out more about the cleaning procedures they have in place.